MINE Network & KuCoin — MNET Trading Competition
SHARE $30,000 MNET!
Attention, MINE Network community!
Working with our primary listing partner, we are thrilled to launch a $MNET trading competition on KuCoin!
All holders and traders can compete to win/share the $30,000 prize pool! The competition is open to all registered KuCoin users.
👉Click 🔗HERE 🔗to enter the campaign page.
We believe this is a great initiative that can:
- Rekindle the liquidity side of MNET tokens and benefit both the traders and future MINE Network.
- Serve as learning opportunities for participants to learn about MINE Network.
- Give back to MINE Network communities for their unwavering support.
- Finally, gain exposure to millions of crypto users on KuCoin platform.
Trading Competition Details:
- Event Duration 2023–04–19 00:00:00–2023–04–22 23:59:59（UTC）
- During the campaign period, users who have a trading amount (buys + sells) of 300,000 MNET or more on KuCoin will be qualified to win a share of an MNET prize pool worth $30,000!
- The rewards will be distributed based on the rank.
- The Sub-Accounts and Master Account will be treated as the same account when participating in the activity.
- The quantity of rewards will be calculated based on the amount(piece of number) of MNET as shown on the rank.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 working days of the campaign ending.
To participate, simply create an account on KuCoin and begin trading in accordance with the competition rules. Keep an eye on the leaderboard to monitor your progress and see how you stack up against other traders.
Please keep in mind that the trading competition is a marketing initiative aimed at promoting MNET tokens and the MINE Network. We advise all users and holders to approach this campaign rationally and participate in it based on your risk tolerance level.
ABOUT MINE Network:
MINE Network is the First Decentralized Multichain Hashrate Token Protocol that solves the liquidity problem of miners on chains like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Filecoin. MINE Network will standardize the mining power from different mining pools for different mining projects and issue hashrate tokens. Every hashrate token is a synthetic token that represents the mining power of a unique mining blockchain and is also collateralized by standardized mining power.
MINE Network will also use Substrate’s OCW off-chain oracle workers to monitor the on-chain revenue data of different mining projects in real-time and upload revenue information to ensure that the data is open and transparent for miners.
MINE Network Resources — Socials — Contact
Whitepaper | One Pager | Marketing Deck |Website | Wiki | Medium
Twitter | Telegram |Email